Ideal Sports single vision lenses use breakthrough technology to provide sharper vision to wearers of wrapped frames / sunnies.
- Sharper, more comfortable vision
- Increased field of vision
- UVA & UVB protection
- Stylish looks
Sports eyewear is usually characterised by high base curves in wraparound frames. Wraparound frames have a common feature where the position of the lens in front of the eyes differs from that of normal prescription. Due to the high curvature of the lenses, conventional lenses are not suitable for such frames as aberrations and prismatic error occur. For this reason, Ideal Sports wraparound lenses are the perfect solution. Ideal Sports single vision lenses use breakthrough technology to provide sharper vision to your patients.
Ideal Single Vision lenses provide excellent performance levels across the entire lens range, thanks to digital surfacing.
IDEAL SINGLE VISION LENSES
Ideal Single Vision lenses provide optimum sharpness and contrast perception compared to traditional single vision lenses.
Ideal Single Vision provides excellent performance levels across the entire lens due to point by point digital mapping. Standard single vision lens is optimised for a single direction of gaze perpendicular to the lens. In high prescriptions, the wearer will experience blur. Ideal Single Vision eliminates peripheral aberrations.
The lens offers a much higher level of precision as it takes into account each wearer’s prescription including sphere, cylinder, axis and prism. So every Ideal Single Vision lens is customised to meet its wearer’s needs.
- Natural, high definition vision
- More detailed vision with improved colour perception
- Elimination of peripheral aberrations resulting in wider fields of vision
- Clearer and sharper vision across the entire lens
- Thinner and lighter lenses without compromising optical performance
- Wearers looking for better quality single vision lenses especially in the peripheral vision
- Demanding single vision wearers who are not fully satisfied with their current lenses
- Wearers with high ametropia (hyperopes sph >2.00D, astigmatism cyl >1.00D & myopes sph >3.00D)
- Wearers requiring minimum adjustment time