Pulseo helps reduce visual fatigue and improves the wearer’s focus when using digital devices for extended periods of time.
Why Choose Pulseo?
Young wearers seem to suffer more from visual fatigue than other age groups.
This comes as no surprise as young wearers:
• Live in a digital world and are always online
• Juggle work, study, friends, social media, family and hobbies etc.
• Multitask, often on multiple screens
• Like their lives the way they are and don’t want to change!
Worn every day, Pulseo lenses may help provide relief so that young wearer’s eyes can keep up with life’s daily activities.
Pulseo lenses are optimised to be used with multiple screens aiding the switch from near to mid-distance vision, resulting in less visual fatigue at the end of the day.
- Reduced visual fatigue
- Meets the needs of 18 to 40-year-olds who use their near vision frequently
- Helps support accommodation thanks to Activ’Boost technology
- Available in 3 boost options: +0.30 D, +0.60 D, +0.90 D
- Effortless focusing between mid and near vision
- Available with embedded BLUSTOP technology which filters blue light in a virtually clear lens